Spanish Immersion Middle School

WARNING: You are viewing an archival page. The information it contains may be out of date.

Please visit our current site at www.4j.lane.edu

2800 Bailey Lane, Eugene, OR 97401

(541) 790-6300
Fax: (541) 790-6305
Grades:
6-8
Principal:
Rick Gualtney <gualtney@4j.lane.edu>
Secretary:
Green Chanel <green_c@4j.lane.edu>
Feeder Elementaries:
Buena Vista High School Region: Sheldon
Program Description:
The Spanish immersion mid-level program, located at Monroe Middle School, is designed as a "school within a school." Most students in the program attended Buena Vista 4J's Spanish immersion elementary school, since their 1st- or 2nd-grade year. Students entering the mid-level program who have not gone through Buena Vista must demonstrate an appropriate command of the language. Immersion students receive 45% of their lessons in Spanish, with the remaining 55% integrated with Monroe Middle School students.

ODE school report cards and AYP reports