Student Records Available From Your School

WARNING: You are viewing an archival page. The information it contains may be out of date.

Please visit our current site at

Undocumented youth:

If you are applying for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals, you need records dating back to June 15, 2007.

Request for Student Records for Deferred Action Process

Complete this form and return it to Paola Massingham, 4J Superintendent’s Office, 200 N. Monroe St., Eugene OR 97402. Fax: 541-790-7711. You will be contacted when your records are ready to pick up, or if more information is needed.

Questions? Contact Paola Massingham, 541-790-7717, massingham_p @ Office hours: Monday–Thursday, 9–11 a.m. & 4–5 p.m.  

For more information about deferred action, see U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services.


Other transcript and student record requests:

In general, student records are available from the following contacts:

Elementary and middle schools: 
Contact the school office (contact information here)

High school records within the past 10 years: 
Churchill High School: 541-790-5104 
North Eugene High School: 541-790-4447 
Sheldon High School: 541-790-5212 
South Eugene High School: 541-790-8015 
Eugene Education Options, Churchill Alternative, North Eugene Alternative, Opportunity Center: 541-790-5212 

High school records more than 10 years old: 
Deanna Finn, 541-790-7809